So, I still didn't feel my little peanut move today. Josh told me I was paranoid and I told him he was an idiot! :-) Just a typical day in our house, that's all! We ventured out in the ice today. I had to get out of the house. We had lunch at Steak and Shake, replaced Josh's stolen IPOD at the Apple store and went to Babies R Us to add a few things to the registry.
I decided to call the doctor when we got home. After it took forever for him to call back, he told me to eat something, drink a coke and lay down. If I didn't feel him move in 30 minutes, come to the hospital. It did make me feel better that he didn't think I was crazy. He probably figured since it is my third baby, I should know what a baby moving feels like. I went to the hospital and the baby's heartbeat was 155. That's good! So, at least I felt better. He said if I don't feel him by the morning to call the office to schedule an appointment tomorrow.
I didn't tell anyone I was going to the hospital. I figured things were ok and there was no need to worry everyone. I'm sure I will hear about this one later :-) I'm gonna find some pictures of the furniture in a bit. Stay tuned for a furniture post!
Emma Jean: 5 months
10 years ago



I'm glad everything was ok at the hospital April. We should all split the cost of a Doppler and pass it around to whoever is pregnant at the time:) Then we can listen to our babies heartbeats at home!
ReplyDelete