So I woke up this morning to about two more inches of snow on the ground. It was the giant snowflakes, the big wet ones that make the perfect snowballs! The only thing to throw them at was the dog. Maggie loves to chase them and then eat them. Yeah, so no school again today.... I feel like it is summer again. I am having to find something to keep the boys occupied almost every day this week. But, it has been a nice break! Yesterday was the only day that we have been to school this week. It's crazy!
I'm starting to gather things for the new baby. When Kaleb was three, we decided that we were done and weren't having any more babies. So, we got rid of everything! Funny how things work out that way :-) So, we are literally starting over with this one. Craigslist has become my new best friend and I figure if I just buy a couple of things here and there, it won't be so bad, right?
I picked up two green cloth baskets at Target that I thought were cute. They are a dark green with lighter green polka dots on them. They will be great for storing things in the dresser/changer. Every once in a while I will find something else to add to the registry, but sometimes I just buy it instead! Is that silly? Alot of the things that we have on the registry are big items, but I'm hoping that I'll get lots of clothes and diapers and gift cards for shower gifts.
Emma Jean: 5 months
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment