Ugh.... do we really have to go back? I haven't seen my fifth graders since last Wednesday. I took Thursday and Friday off for doctor appointments and then we have had three snow days this week! What will I do in the morning? It's probably a good thing we have a two hour delay! It might take us that long to get back into our routine :-) When I say "we" I mean the boys and I. Josh won't even notice.
It's been nice doing nothing, but its back to the grind tomorrow. I gotta catch up on laundry, lesson plans, etc. But today was a fun day. I had lunch with the boys. Then we went and met Chris and Caitlin at Once Upon a Child. We ran around all afternoon and then had dinner. Now we are all back home and watching the hockey game..... GO CANES!
You'll be happy to know that peanut was kicking the crap out of me last night.... maybe before he was just sleeping... for three days... who knows? But there has been lots of movement last night and today. Nothing super exciting to report really. Time for us all to get ready for bed.
On a side note..... I FINALLY got the comments boxes fixed... I think :-) It has only taken me 2 whole days. We will see if it works now. Yay!
Emma Jean: 5 months
10 years ago



Noone wants to go back! :-)
ReplyDeleteTesting, testing...
ReplyDelete