


So, my mom and I were going to Charlotte on Friday to the USA Baby store to look at furniture. I had found this amazing furniture on Craig's List that was gone before it was on there 2 hours! It was exactly what I wanted. I was devastated! The closet place that carries the brand was in Charlotte.
Thursday night, I found an amazing post on Craig's List in Charlotte. I had been trying to find a nursery set. I wanted a crib and changing table/dresser. I just wanted something that already matched so I didn't have to hunt to find stuff to go with it. Boy did I find it! We picked up a crib, dresser/changing table combo with the hutch and a glider and Ottoman. And yes, it all fit in the back of my van! If any of you were ever in doubt about getting a van, you NEED to get one!
Back to the furniture..... It's a Baby's Dream Serenity Crib in cherry finish. It's a little darker than I originally wanted, but I fell in love with it! The couple selling it to us lived in a giant house and probably could have just given it away! The dresser combo is great. My favorite part is the Dutalier Glider/Ottoman combo. It reclines!!! I want to bring it home now.
I decided on the Jungle Babies theme at Babies R Us and I love the monkeys that go with it! So, the nursery will be greens and browns with monkeys! I can't wait to decorate. I never got to really decorate with Austin or Kaleb because we rented at the time. I am very excited about picking out a paint color.
Thursday night, I found an amazing post on Craig's List in Charlotte. I had been trying to find a nursery set. I wanted a crib and changing table/dresser. I just wanted something that already matched so I didn't have to hunt to find stuff to go with it. Boy did I find it! We picked up a crib, dresser/changing table combo with the hutch and a glider and Ottoman. And yes, it all fit in the back of my van! If any of you were ever in doubt about getting a van, you NEED to get one!
Back to the furniture..... It's a Baby's Dream Serenity Crib in cherry finish. It's a little darker than I originally wanted, but I fell in love with it! The couple selling it to us lived in a giant house and probably could have just given it away! The dresser combo is great. My favorite part is the Dutalier Glider/Ottoman combo. It reclines!!! I want to bring it home now.
I decided on the Jungle Babies theme at Babies R Us and I love the monkeys that go with it! So, the nursery will be greens and browns with monkeys! I can't wait to decorate. I never got to really decorate with Austin or Kaleb because we rented at the time. I am very excited about picking out a paint color.



love love love the furniture and the bedding! too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the furniture!
ReplyDelete