Well, decorating the nursery was success! We got it done all in one weekend and it is exactly what I had in mind. I am very excited that we got it done. I've been able to get things that I already had put up in the nursery and now all we need is a baby! And of course a few other things like diapers and stuff :-)
The nursery walls are green and one wall has brown polka dots. We got our nursery furniture off of Craigslist back in January and it looks absolutely wonderful in the room. Josh did a great job not killing me as I had lots of little projects for him to work on in there. He put up new blinds and a new ceiling fan in addition to re-routing cable to the next room so Austin and Kaleb could still have their TV to watch. The nursery bedding is the Jungle Babies theme by NoJo and we have lots of it in there! The glider/ottoman is the same finish as the furniture and has light yellow cushions. It's perfect! Sometimes I just go sit in there now and rock.
The baby and I are doing great. Last appointment everything looked fine. I was measuring just a little bigger than I should have been. His heartrate looked good and so did my weight (5.5 pounds total gain) and my blood pressure. We have the c-section scheduled for Monday, June 21st at 11:30am at Women's Hospital. I'm very excited, and to be honest, I hope we are there before then! Next appointment is next Thursday.
Next Friday I will go down to my mom and grandma's for a shower on the Saturday before mother's day. Then the next weekend we are having a shower here at our house. After that, he can come any time!
Emma Jean: 5 months
10 years ago



Love the furniture and the theme! Good luck with everything!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeletei had julianna at the women's hospital too. who's your ob?
ReplyDelete