Well, we have made it to 30 weeks! It seems like this is taking forever :-) Peanut is is a mover and a fighter. I think he is training for some kind of kickboxing competition. Last check at the doctor said he was good. I was measuring about 31 weeks which was 2 weeks bigger than I should be. But the doctor says nothing to worry about. We both looked great, other than the fact that I was SUPER stressed out! So far, I have only gained about 4.5 pounds! This is very hard for me to believe, considering I feel like the size of a house! I think this going to be a big baby. It's been a rough few weeks. My doctor filled out the paperwork and I am officially on medical leave for the rest of the year. It's been a big relief. I can stay at home and rest and take care of both of us and get ready for his arrival! We will have baby showers in a couple of weeks and I hope we get everything that we don't already have. We already have most of our big stuff and will be decorating the nursery this weekend. I will post pictures when we are done. I can't wait! Next appointment is on Friday and I am hoping we will schedule the c-section. I will try and update on Friday after the appointment. We should have about 8-9 weeks to go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment