Well, it's almost time! We have less than 4 weeks left now (26 days to be exact). I think we are ready. We have had two GREAT showers that I got to share with lots of friends and family and we got pretty much everything we need. There are still a few odds and ends that I am sure we need, but we have all the major stuff covered for now.
Today I am still working on organizing our files at home so I won't have that to worry about those and later this afternoon I am going to work on our hospital bag to have ready just in case he decides to come early. That would totally be fine with me. After all, Thursday is the full moon. But, there is a good chance it will be 26 more days before he gets here.
He still doesn't have a full name yet, but we are almost there. We have our list narrowed down to four names and I think we are almost ready to pick.
The boys are still excited and are asking everyday how much longer it will be until "peanut" gets here. They have been pretty helpful the last couple of weeks and I am trying to get them into new routines of helping with laundry and other little things where they can help out when he gets here.
I'm going to the doctor every week now starting this week and I get to see Dr.Ross now, since she will be the one doing our scheduled c-section. They said they will check this week or next week to make sure nothing is happenening early. So far, everything has been great the last several visits. Heartrate is good, blood pressure is good and my weight is good. Weight gain according to the doctor is only about 6 pounds. With any luck, I will leave the hospital smaller than I was before the pregnancy. That will be a first for me!
Been craving lots of sweets this week, which is totally unusual for me. Other than that, food in general is what I have been craving! Hopefully I can update later this week with a name!
Emma Jean: 5 months
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment